From:
Brian and Lisa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:27:20 -0500
Hi Folks,
Please, I need your help!  My little boy Powder has not eaten on his own
for months.  He has been on meds for Helocobater for weeks.  I have been
through this before this seems different.  My vet says if this doesn't
work he is thinking Liver disease?  I can't find info on it.  He has been
consulting on internet with ferret vets and this is what they say.  Has
anyone been through this??  I need some help.  He said a liver biopsy
will be between $500. and $1000.  I can't do that unless I have more
info and more confidence this could be it.  My little guy is playfull
and alert and will eat off my lap with assistance.  He doesn't act sick!
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Lisa, Powder and Panda