Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 19:13:24 -0700
I have an 8 year old ferret who has both insulinoma and adrenal
disease. The adrenal disease doesn't respond to Meletonin, Deslorin
Implants, or Lupron. Tonight I saw here walking across the floor
urinating as she went. She was heading to the litter box and finished
going in front of the litter box then got in and back out.

Is this a sign of problem or is it just her age and her time is short?

I've never seen this nor do I know what it means. I think she's done
it before as we have seen signs of someone going where they shouldn't
but never witnessed the event.

Any information would be appreciated.

Mike