From:
Ashley Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 16:56:44 -0500
Hello to all my fellow FML'ers!
I was just curious if any of you out their were from Rhode Island?  I am and
I thought it would be neat to chat with some other RI ferret lovers.  Please
e-mail me privatly if you are so we don't get BIG mad at us ;)

FUZZY UPDATE!!!!
OK everyone, I am happy to anounce that in a month I will be the proud owner
of a new fuzzy!  It has been officalized by both my parents and I'm now
waiting for a adoption form from the lady I'm adopting from.  THIS IS SOO
EXCITING!!!!!

REDWALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I too have read all the Redwall series.  I think they are great books.
Even though Jaques makes ferrets the bad guys who are in the bad armys
fighting for the bad animals;) They even have bad names!  Like blacktooth
and etc!  But I don't care.  I'll read anything about ferrets!  Oh for those
of you who are planning to read them I would reccomend reading them in this
order: (It will make the most sense)

  1. Redwall      2. Mossflower     3. Mattimeo (sp?)  4. Marel of Redwall
     (yes they DO have weird titles) 5. Salamandestron
  6. Marten the Warrior    (His latest and greatest)   7. The Bell Maker.

Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      luv-
                  Ashley B