From:
"~TINA~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:49:38 -0800
We have added a sweet frisky cinnamon boy to our clan, his name is Podo.
We had oringinally gotten a blaze boy but found him to be deaf and with
children in the house and a cat and dog I feared he may not be able to be
nip/bite trained.  I don't want him to get hurt by the cat or dog if he
fear nips.  So we talked it over and with tears (after only 1 day!!) we
decided to return him.  We did get a bunch of pictures of him while he
was here with us.  Any way, the newbie is a big boy anout 3-4 months old
I believe.  I do have his health cert.  So far so good, no fighting.
Thanks to all who gave their 2 cents when I needed it with my new getting
picked on by my grown up girl last week.  In just a few days the fighting
was gone.  Thanks goodness!  It was horrible listening to that!  So now
we have 4, Mushi & Mouse and Kodo & Podo, 2 guys and 2 girls.  All 4 are
out playing now and so far no problems!Crosing my fingers it stays that
way.

~~TINA~~
AOL-IM TravsWife ---&--- Yahoo messanger Travs_Wife