From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 14:54:41 -0400
I'm afraid I must bring word of three ferrets in Cary, North Carolina,
needing a new home by July 17.  Full details below - they're also listed
on our club's "needing a home" web page, at
http://www.trifl.org/needhomes.html

Please reply to Larry at [log in to unmask] or one of the phone numbers he
gives below if you're interested!

-Pam S.

Rocky, 4 yo, good health, no vacc. - chocolate

Hunter, 6 yo, good health, no vacc - sable

Molly, 6 yo, good health, no vacc. - Albino

These 3 ferrets have been with our family for the past 4 years.
Unfortunately, we are unable to keep them any longer, and really need to
find a home for them by July 17.  They live in a Midwest Ferret Playpen
that measures (36" x 24" x 48"), and have two hammocks and food and water
bowls (All of these supplies/cage will of course go with them to their new
home).

These ferrets are very loving, although they have not been played with
nearly as much as they should have.  My son was 6 when we got them, and is
now 10, so they have been around lots of kids.  In addition, these ferrets
have NEVER "nipped".  They are just sweet little guys that need some
attention.  They have never had any health problems, although at age 6,
Hunter and Molly are getting on up there in ferret years.  These three
guys would do best going together, as they seem to be quite attached to
each other, and they all usually sleep in the same hammock.

If you are interested, please contact Larry at 919-468-2477 or
919-389-2205, or via e-mail at [log in to unmask]  By the way, we are
located in the Raleigh/Cary NC area.