From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 1998 19:04:22 -0400
Sorry to hear that you feel that you didn't get any responses to your
brewer's yeast question.  Actually, I've posted to this list TWICE in the
past week about brewer's yeast .. once in response to your question, and
once in response to Melissa's question.  Or at least I *thought* I did;
maybe I screwed up and sent it to the wrong address?  BIG?
[Moderator's note: They were posted. BIG]

Anyway, in answer to your question, what I meant to say that by all means,
you can use the brewer's yeast!  It's good for humans, and it's good for
fuzzies.  Brewer's yeast has a lot of wonderful nutrients in it, including
the spectrum of B-vitamins, and chromium to regulate blood sugar levels.  I
use it myself .. I sprinkle it in juice and drink it, usually.  (The stuff
I buy is debittered, so it tastes just lightly like wheat germ).

Hope this helps; sorry that you feel your question wasn't answered!

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483