From:
Daniel Grady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 13:42:01 -0400
Hello everyone!

I'm a new member to the FML, and have been lurking for a while, although I
did post a question about furniture chewing about a week ago.  I thought I
had better introduce myself.  My name is Daniel.  I don't have a ferret
because my mom refuses to get one on the basis that they stink and chew
furniture.  (The object of my earlier post was to prove that they don't.) If
anybody here would care to send an email saying my mom is wrong, I'd be much
obliged.  Thanks.  :)

[log in to unmask] (Daniel)

"Einstein is awsome"