From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:35:19 -0500
We are currently designing St Patty's Day and Easter Address labels for
the Upcoming SOS card exchange.  Please, if you are on this list and are
going to participate in the exchanges, think about really cool address
labels for your cards.  We will also customize them with your ferret's
photos to make the really unique!  Email us and ask us how.

Marguerite

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm