From:
Lisa Vible <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:20:38 -0400
Hi all:

Eleanor sent me an email to advise me of this awful auction as soon as
she found it and I almost got sick looking at what was for sale on ebay.
I immediately wrote to the seller and I think a number of us also did.
BIG is correct the seller pulled the item!!!!  YEAH, we do have a voice!
I just hope ebay will listen too.  We must all complain to ebay to stop
this horrible horrible situation.  I thank Eleanor for always looking out
for the fuzzies of the world and I thank everyone who emailed ebay.  Our
voices do count, lets not be silent!

Lisa