From:
Carol Voivedich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:11:39 -0600
I was able to click on to the Johnny Angel web site that was listed with
the request for the ADV giving tree.  There was a sweet picture of Johnny
Angel and a story about him that touched my heart.  Johnny is in need of
Adrenal surgery and he had an address to Amanda Animal Hospital with his
account for people that would like to help.  I just paid for surgery for
two of my ferrets and understand the cost.  At this time I am spending
money on my ferrets and my children for Christmas, but my husband and I
decided we would find a ferret we wanted to help out.  We found one
"Johnny".  I sent a small amount of money to him today and pledge to do
the same for the next few weeks.  I will call him my adopted ferret.  I
hope other people will check out Johnny and adopt him too.

A short update on Lilly.  Lilly had her right adrenal removed December
the 3rd and came home on the 4th.  She is on prednisone for the next
three weeks, but did not require antibiotics.  Lilly had no
complications, came home ready to kick butt, no loss of appetite, the
perfect patient.  Her weight the day of surgery was 14 ounces.  She has
always been my smallest ferret, but she rules at my house of 6 ferrets
and two cats!

Carol Voivedich, Oscar, Lilly, Pacey, Stewart, Newman and Jill
The cats Phoebe and Menew
Missing Bailey Boy, Elle Mae, Jack and Duckie