From:
"Butts, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 15:10:08 -0400
Susan,
This might not be the case at all universities I suppose, but I know had
to bring my girl to a university in my state because they were the most
qualified to deal with the type of cancer she had (hopefully it is past
tense...).  I of course didn't think about cost because without them she
would have had no chance and maybe only a couple months left; however, I
found out that their services (not just in my case, because well in my case
no other vet I knew could help her) are cheaper than most regular vets.
I am sure that will be an expensive surgery regardless of where you go
unfortunately.  This might be a crazy idea, but do you think you could set
up a payment plan with the university...I know you can do that to pay your
tuition ;)  I hope everything works out for you and Franky!!

Jenna