From:
Chris Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1993 13:47:31 -0400
Hi,

I thought I would post a cute story here, because we have
been talking about sickness and everything lately, and it
is spring so here we go.

A couple of days ago, my large curious male ferret Tavi
got up on my bed and was playing as usual.  I was in another
room of the house studying.  Suddenly, I heard my alarm clock
go off - it is *really* loud and obnoxious.  I knew that
it should not be going off and I went to my room and Tavi
was on top of the alarm clock with the most shocked expression
on his face, looking at me like "Oh no!  What have I done!?!"
It was really cute!

Tavi is really amazing.  He has the strongest arms, and uses them
to grip everthing - I have never seen a ferret use their arms
like he does.

The other day I was blow-drying my hair and he heard the blow
dryer and had to come see what it was, so I blew it at him.
He got all hyper and started dancing around, and then he *jumped*
about 3 feet in the air and tried to get a hold of the blow dryer.
I was so amazed!  I never knew ferrets could jump that high!

Well, off to work, and please post more cute stories - I miss
them.

Chris.