From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 17:07:30 -0600
There are still ferrets that need secret santas on the Giving Tree.
Tree #5 still has 6 freets that need santas; #6 still has 4 ferrets; #7
still has2 ferrets; #8 still has 6 ferrets; and 39 still has 2 ferrets
left.  (tree #10 & #11 are still empty)  Before any one says any thing,
I just want to let you know that I'm a secret santa for 2 ferrets from
the Giving Trees even though I have a ferret rescue.  I'm a sucker for
the kids that are not so perfect and I'm thinking of being santa for 1
more if he's not taken.

Please help make these kids Christmas brighter and help the
rescues/shelters out.

WEASLE QUEEN