Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:48:14 EDT
I just wanted to out one little thing.  There are veins that supply the
skin and they are very tiny.  Sometimes, when the skin is punctured by a
needle, the vein is also broken.  It is referred to as a skin bleeder.
Most animals do not seem to have anymore pain related to a vaccine which
results in a little skin bleeder than any other vaccine.  If your ferrets
play like mine do, I would think it was very unlikely that a tiny needle
hurt them very much.

Dooks,
Erica
Buster & Milos