From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 15:35:58 -0400
Just a Thank You to all of the wonderful folks who gave great suggestions
about Simon's legs.  I am implementing many of the ideas I received.  Simon
is looking at me a bit strange but he is working his legs more.  I will keep
all updated as to his progress.  He is a sweet little guy and more than
worth the effort.

I tried the swimming thing but just like Taz he allows his hind legs to
stretch out behind him.  He only swims with his front.  He will walk with
his hind legs if his belly is supported.

Thanks to all again :-D

Terry and the Energetic 18