From:
Mickey Rene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 19:05:43 EST
Hi all.  I just had to write about Jitterbug tonight, because she is just
in one of her most hilariuos moods.  First of all, I was looking all over
the house, calling her name, and I finally found her in my room--inside my
old barbie house!  She was playing on the 3rd floor, grabbing her favorite
"gymnast" barbie.  (That's her favorite...she always seems to find that one
no matter where I hide it).  But she's so good, because she doesn't chew up
their hands or anything, just grabs them by the hair and hides them behind
my dresser.

After I got her away from that mishap, she knew she was getting a lot of
attention and therefore went right to the hamper, climbed in, and proceeded
to attempt climbing onto the dryer(which of course she missed)!  Oh well,
just another night of ferret frenzy!!

-Mickey and her Jitter-Critter