From:
Scott Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:53:52 EST
Our little sable girl Beeper, not yet 5, has gone to the "bridge" as
a result of massive liver failure.  She spent her last night resting
fitfully on my chest, whimpering in pain that I could not ease, on a
Sunday night when no ferret friendly vet was available (we even tried
calling the UC Davis 24 hour pet line...and were told that they didn't
work on or address ferret questions, since ferrets are illegal in CA.
Thanks alot there).

She fought so hard to stay with us.

Our vet answered my very late night call (hoping that for some reason, she
would be there) very early in the morning and we took her in, but there
was simply nothing that could be done, so we had her put to sleep in our
arms, in her favorite sleep sack.  God speed little girl...Bubba and
Blizzy are waiting for you with tons of raisins and dooks.  There is no
more pain, only joy at seeing your friends again.  We'll see you again
some day too.  Till that time, you will remain in our hearts as long as
we breath.

Beeper: Sunrise 1997 Sunset 2001

mom, dad and Bodie, Bounder, BonBon, Bopper, Brando, Clyde, Cindy, Casio
and little ABBA, the dancing queen.