Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 01:50:54 -0800
I checked out the site mentioned.  It seems its for a role playing game and
not to be taken seriously.  As far as the book it was taken from, I haven't
read it.  I know it's from 1991, and it's meant to be a very beginning
book.  But I don't know if she actually said that about the females, if
so it's not true and you were right to question this.

I also wanted to thank everyone who stopped by my web site.  To any one who
signed my guest book, sorry I didn't do that right so it's gone, it's fixed
now though.  I appretiated all the advise too.  I implemented a lot of it,
but more fixes are forth coming.

Dooks to all,
Kristine, Bear, Syvia, Moby and Sid

Friends Of Fuzzies Ferret Shelter