From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 06:47:19 -0500
At the risk of making others unhappy I must share my sadness with the
FML.

At one time, Sandee's human wrote to the FML saying she needed some help
with Sandee's greetings to the newly angeled ferrets.  I wrote to BIG
and I hope he remembers this.  [Sure, I remember.  BIG]  I offered the
services of my angel, Sara Ferret, who had a sad beginning to her life
but when she came to our home she was in 7th heaven but had a bad habit
of biting and she never broke it--except right before we had to help her
over the bridge.  At any rate, I and Sara and our heavenly Father had a
discussion--and we thought we would do this as Richard Bach would do it.
Sara would help the newly angeled ferrets with wings and haloes and just
in general getting to know the place.  While Sara Ferret would have a
different way of doing things, she and I thought she could do it.  I
didnt know that Sandee's human was also taking offers.  If I had known
this, I wouldnt have done this.  When Sandee didnt answer some of the
first angel calls, Sara Ferret jumped into action--with her halo (as
always askew and bein g very nervous) she answered the call for action.
Sadly Sara Ferret and her human found they were no longer needed as
others had taken over.

Surely there was a better way of handling this than what happened.  I sat
down and really cried-- I know it was such a silly thing to cry over but
it gave me an outlet which I so rely needed as I am disabled and cant get
out to do much for the ferrets of this area except my darling foursome
down from a total of eight.  I really thought I was going to fill a need.
I am not angry at anyone, but I just felt left out.  I sent my first
little note--personally dictated by Sara Ferret and then found that it
was not on the FML, but BIG wrote a personal note which was sweet of him.

Sometimes I feel as though there is a group here that knows everything
and I am clueless as to who to contact.  So sadly I told Sara Ferret
there was no need for her services.  I know it saddened her as she had
worked very hard to get her wings on right and halo straightened and her
first welcoming speech.  But I guess this is the real world.  So much for
that.  I will get over it, but I doubt if I can ask Sara Ferret to help
again after all, angeled ferrets do have feelings, but she will as always

Please do not get angry or flame me--BIG knows my address but I would
prefer that my address not be shown.

I still plan to read the FML but I wont be doing much posting from now
on.  Call it childish or whatever.

With love
Sara Ferret and her human

[Moderator's note: It took me a bit by surprise as well that so many
people had contacted Sandee directly.  I was contacted by a few people
but soon found out that another "deal" had already been struck directly
with Sandee's hooman.  Nothing really wrong with that, and Sandee's been
doing a superb job, but I suppose there was more confusion then there
needed to be.

For the record, Sara Ferret and her human have been really sweet about
this and I'm very sorry there is so much disappointment.  I certainly
will keep Sara Ferret in mind for other special projects when they
inevitably come up.  BIG]