From:
"Roger J. Raak" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 14:10:21 -0500
I have a question concerning the teeth of a ferret.

Moose, a 9 week old neutered and descented male, has 4 canine teeth on his
lower jaw.  It looks to me that the adult teeth came in and displaced his
milk teeth immediately posterior.  The milk teeth seem to be solidly in
place and he does not appear to be bothered at all by this.

My question is: Should I take him to the vet now or can it wait till his 12
week shots and see if his milk teeth fall out by then?  If anyone has seen
this before your help would be appreciated.

So, how much do ferret braces cost?

Roger