Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 02:09:31 -0600
Is actually the only quality cat/kitten food I can get in town.  I have my
Eukanuba Cat/Kitten shipped to me by the company itself.  I like the Excel,
pricey though it is.  Though apparantly one of my girls is allergic to
something in it.  I prefer the Eukanuba, but my kids have done well on the
Excel, and other than the one girl getting the itches now when she eats it,
I've had no problems.  Use the kitten food would be my suggestion and/or
mix it with the other foods.

On companies downgrading foods...*always* look at the label.  No matter
what.  When my Eukanuba arrives I compare it with the previous bag, even
though I expect the food to be the same, especially for the price!  To
me, it's just a good habit to get into, as is, if you have a concern or a
question, contacting the company.  Even if you get PR stuff back, you can
be sure they will be making note of the reaction to the Iams being widely
available and anything they may do to it before they start doing the same
with their Eukanuba.  And, of course, always check the labels on your made
for ferret foods too!  (And on your own *L*)

Sue