From:
Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 07:35:06 -0800
Thanks for the responses.  At this point, with Linus being perhaps the
single most expensive thing I own:), I would never consider subjecting
him to the unknowns of random meds that arrive from Who Knows Where with
Who Knows What in them.  I always find it sort of amusing though when
someone touts the cheapness of the internet.  In the end, it never seems
like they saved any money, or got exactly what they wanted.

Anyway, Linus is really working on a beautiful coat.  He sleeps a lot
lately, nowadays when he comes out of his cage he'll either explore for
a little while, or go in search of a blankie to sleep under.  He still
has trouble walking on tile or hardwood.  Mostly we have carpeting, but
he used to go out of his way to "powder his nose" in the bathroom or the
kitchen.  He's not real likely to do that now.  But he's very pretty and
soft as he goes in search of a blankie.  Even when he stops in the middle
of the room and pees.

Minta & Linus