Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:36:47 -0700
Hi, all-

To the best of my knowledge, Muldoone and I are all caught up on the
backlog of check-ups and Greetings that resulted when my hoomin left for
two weeks, and Muldoone's e-mail broke.

In the last week we've visited with Marble, Teddy Bear, Snickers, The
Vinnies, Romeo, Dakota, Fudge, Little Rescue Girl, Blind Lemon Jefferson
Clinton Clyde, Nemesis, Dweezil, Hoppy, Fritz, Winnie PinkNose, Little
Rescue Boy, and last but not least, Bopper.

Our hoomins are only hoomin!  Are we missing someone?  Please let us
know!  It really matters to us.

Sandee