From:
TS Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2006 14:43:18 -0500
Hi all...

First of all, I want to thank you all for all the cards, notes and gifts
that have been coming in for my stepmom!  The response has been great!
Thank you all so very much.  You can't possibly know what an impact you
have had.

Unfortunately, I have only sad news to report concerning my stepmom's
health & battle with leukemia.  My dad was by this morning and he said
that the cancer in Pat's blood is tripling every 24 hrs... there is no
longer anything they can do for her.  Last night she had a fever of
109... they are pumping her full of antibiotics and morphine.

She's been given 1 to 6 weeks.

Again... thank you all so much.  All the cards & notes have made a
difference.  They have not only helped my stepmom during this time, but
also my dad.  He enjoys them as much as she does and is very interested
in seeing all the different states (and countries!) that they come from.
You all are great!

I wish I had better news to bring, but the unfortunate part of life is
that we don't always get what we wish for...

Tammy & The War Weasels!

~~~~~
"But we in it shall be remember'd; we few, we happy few, we band of
brothers ;
For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother..."