From:
Tim & Cheryl Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:25:53 EST
Hi all I just wanted to let you know that our very first kids we
adopted have returned Home ,as their new Dad is getting deployed
in December ..

I also want to say that they were very much loved and cared for and had
everything they wanted as they came back home with A 2 story ferret
nation cage ,totally ferret food, Tone ,Toys galore & Lots of Warm
Clean Blankies & Cubes ..

I think this was one of the hardest things I have ever experienced as
A shelter Dad next to Having A kid cross The Bridge as I saw A young
man & his wife leaving in tears and not knowing if he would ever even
see home again .. I told him that if They got through this and they
wanted Toby & Zoey back that they would be here for them ..

Please pray for all the people in our countries service we all have
hard times but These people give All !!

Give all your kids our Love ..

Tim, Cheryl & Kids at The Colesferry Ferret Home ..