From:
daphne reddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:35:58 +0000
Wow, This is amazing! Several people have contacted me personally with
thoughts, suggestions,and even offers of assistance.

It is truly enough to bring tears to my eyes! I and the ferrets thank
everyone for just making me feel I am not alone in this. I truly never
realized such help and support was out there. I am not normally one to
ask for a lot of help......really I just never have done that I was
brought up believing you work hard and do it yourself. But I have come
to realize that to do the best for the babies that find their way here,
outside help may at time be necessary, and very welcomed.

I never planned to do quite this much, helping place ferrets in need
of a home originally turned into opening my home to those that truly
needed it. But now as more and more people know me, more and more seem
to call. I have become "the ferret lady" here in Quincy. I am happy to
do this, but at times a bit overwhelmed. But today I feel encouraged
by knowing there are others out there that care so much!

Thank you for making my day so much brighter.

Daphne

Forget-Me-Not-Ferrets