From:
shanon &/or Mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 12:37:33 -0500
I nopticed a lot of people have been reving about 8 to 1 ferret food but did
you all notice the SECOND ingredient is CORN remember we're feeding
carnivores not vegitarians.

I know in the mag Ferrets USA corn shouldn't come in line until at least 5
or 6.  I can send the info of the other orders for other people who are
curious or concerned about what goes in their ferret.

I have noticed corn hi up in a lot of specifically ferrets foods.

just thought I'd ask and bring it to peoples attention.

Thanks

Shanon Mitch 2 cats and the 13 members of the Den of Thieves