Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:03:52 -0800
Hi fellow FMLer's

Over the last 6-8 weeks someone in my business of five leaves me an
occasional green slimy sticky poop.  I am not sure which one it is.  I
have isolated each on of them for a sample of poop.  So whoever it is,
isn't doing it all the time.  I find a green poop every 3-4 days at the
most.  Nobody seems to feel bad.  They all play eat sleep drink as usual.
I feed only path valley food.  Treats are one per day and are bandit
treats.  My one girl gets an occasional piece of popped pop corn.  I
recently (last week) added pounce treats in place of bandits for some of
them.  I am worried that I am missing something.  The poop is very sticky
and mucousy looking.  Twice it has been liquid.  The rest of the time
normal shaped stool.  Does ECE start out like this?  I read what I could
and I believe that ECE isn't such a slow starter.  Am I wrong?  Any

Thanks,
MaryJo