From:
Marguerite Rauenzahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:21:05 -0500
Looking for the Perfect Tablecloth or Tree Skirt??  TinyPrints Exclusive
Tree Skirts and Tablecloths are now available.  The Tablecloths are in
Red or Green.  They are made of 100% polyester.  They have very adorable
ferrets all along the boarder of the cloth surrounded by glittery
snowflakes.  They are very, very pretty.  My photos don't do them
justice.  They are $39.99 and are 60" x 84".  I do suggest due to the
felt ferrets, is to cover them with the clear plastic table covers too
keep it looking like new!  Check them out in our Ebay Store.  Link
Listed Below.  Thanks again!

Marguerite
and the TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Group (Marie, Carol, Caryn, Lisa, Mel
and Marguerite)

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com