From:
PAT ANDREWS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:09:20 -0800
Staci and others,

Actually, "My Big Redneck Wedding" contacted the Hide-E-Hole Ferret
Rescue run by Barb Carlson in Pittsburgh and asked her if she could
supply any kits that they could use for the filming. The Groom knew his
Wife to be really wanted a ferret and would like to present one to her
on screen but he wanted her to be able to pick out her own. Barb tried
to explain that a true itty bitty kit wouldn't read well on camera
(you wouldn't be able to see it), but that a small female might work.
Besides a lovely female she also took one of her personal ferrets (I
forget which one right now), a 4 month old breeder male (complete w/
nubbies) whose name escapes me now. They took Barb's advice and they
used the male as he was used to crowds from being shown and would most
likely behave. She said the Wife was really disappointed when she found
out that the "little" boy she was holding was not available. I'd sure
like to see the ferret they eventually got.

Thanks for reminding me! I would have forgotten to watch. I went to the
website but couldn't find a clip w/ the ferret on it. Can you direct us
so we can see it? The link just took us to the webpage.

Pat