From:
"Bostrom, Michael A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 12:12:07 -0800
Greetings from the Weezils of Doom,

We wanted to tell you about the one of the great funs our Human provides for
us.  Every now and then he uses this big, metal box thingy he calls a stove.
He uses it to do something to his food(Humans are funny the way they play
with their food like that).  Sometimes he plays with food called bacon.
That's when the fun begins.  First, he starts playing with the bacon until
it starts hissing and popping.  From the sound, the bacon must be having
alot of fun playing.  Sometimes it must bite our Human, because he's always
jerking his hand away and Ouching.  After a while, the bacon starts making
real cool smoke and a neat smell.  This gets us excited because it's
something new and different.  Then the round thingy on the ceiling with the
red light starts making this wonderfully horrendous noise.  This gets us
even more excited.  We start wardancing all over.  Our Human will run over
to the round thingy on the ceiling and bang on it to show his appreciation
for the noise.  The Pomeranian joins in on the fun by barking his head off.
Our Human then heads toward the sliding glass door.  We immediately see our
cue to start playing "catch the feet".  We try to grab our Humans feet while
he dashes across the living room.  It's kinda like playing tag.  The
Pomeranian tries to help by standing right in front of our Human to try to
slow him down.  When he finally makes it to the door, he pulls it open and
we take our next cue to start playing "backwards leapfrog".  We try to get
out the door one at a time and when one of us just about gets outside, our
Human picks us up and leapfrogs us to the back of the line.  What great fun.
We know our Human enjoys it because he keeps saying "dammit", which we know
is Human for "whee, what fun".  When backwards leapfrog is over, our Human
closes the screen door and puts the big fan blowing outside.  This leads to
more fun because it creates a big whooshing wind which blows things all
over.  Then we play another round of "catch the feet" back to the round
thingy on the ceiling so our Human can wave a magazine at the round thingy
until it shuts up.  We usually play a couple of rounds of this game until
our Human is done playing with the bacon.  What fun!

Our Human is quite silly sometimes, he always signs his posts with Mikey B.
We feel this is too silly, so we are going to change his signature file so
he signs with Limejello instead.  We feel that is a much more better
signature.  Hehe.

The Weezils of Doom  & Our Human-Limejello
   -Insanity
   -Ricochet
   -Turbo
   -Mr. Lugnut Chains