From:
- Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2006 11:50:08 EDT
Good day to one and all.  Hope you are all rested up over the long
weekend and got some extra time in with the fur babies.  I watched
Jughead, thought about our men and women overseas, spent time with
family at the zoo.

Moments and hours I spent in FREEDOM taken for granted.

During one of those minutes,I looked at
<http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/SOS-non-raffle.html>
Another gift was added!!  Zonkers!  Blimey!  Where was I when this
happened?  Check this out!

There are multiple gifts here to peruse that will assist the shelters
in Florida that took a bunch of ferrets in from a collector who left
seriously ill and dead animals.Then MORE ferrets got dumped with no
one else to help out.

So, Someone snuck ANOTHER gift in we have not been apprised of to
help out with the enormous expenses.  What is up with that?  Allready
front and center?

Rose G.: When is she not helping out the ferret community.  Take a
gander at the mega set of ferret bedding she created.

Cindy M...Imagine this big basket with culinary delights you have never
seen before.  Imagine... eating sea otters and fireweed honey.  What
did you have for dinner dear?  Oh...I had sea otter and fireweed honey.
What a cool collection in that big basket.  Would that make a creative
one of a kind gift or what?

Oh all right.  The sea otters are white and dark chocolate~~~as though
you have ever seen THAT!

Jewelry anyone?  Di S. has graciously donated a silver ferret on an
amethyst pendant.  Think of a friend who has lost a baby.  This would
make such a heart felt gift to that ferret friend in mourning.  Who
understands us better than another ferret lover?

It would make a special as heck birthday present, anniversary present,
love you present, and sorry I ate your sea otter present.  Thank you Di.

But unbeknownst to me...Lisa O.  donated a flannel piggy set to keep the
little ones warm and comfy.  A sneeky oinky flannel piggy/ferret move if
ever I saw one!  And I've seen my share, thank you very much!

Lotsa love here on the FML...for one another and the ferrets we care so
very much for.

So busta move!!

Take a peek at the multi ferrety gifts web page eye candy while snorkling
through your bubbly cup of java.