From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:51:34 -0500
This is Susie Lee with The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary in Pensacola Florida
with a nice "happily-ever-after" to relate about a ferret. (we never
can get enough of "good" news, and we need every bit we get!)

Wasn't more than a week or so ago that I posted everywhere BEGGING
someone to adopt a gorgeous little sugar-cinnamon 3 month old ferret
named ItsyBitsyBabaYaya Cinna-Mitt.And THIS little ferret went home
with a fantastic family, two Other ferrets besides each of the family
members to play with And to top everything off, the Dad of the family
is a police officer (who has a soft heart-spot for any animals that
get along with his kids and each other, what a great guy!!). Everyone
was totally charmed both by the little ferret and her name, which the
mother of the family remembered the song and was singing 'Itsy bitsy
baba YAya', and soon, so were the kids!What a wonderful, and really,
Really happy ending!

( miss singing out her name already!)
http://ferretanddovesanctuary.petfinder.com