From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 19:01:12 PACIFIC
I have heard of an "Old Way" to rid yourself of pesty ants with no harm to
yourself, animals or the environment.  It is called POPCORN ANTS.  You
sprinkle Corn Meal around where you see the ants and they will pick it up,
take it down inside the hive, and everyone consumes it.  When they consume
water, it expands in their stomachs and POP goes the ant. :~o   I apologized
to all those Ant Lovers out there.

Stephanie & My Band of Joy,
Spanky, Sam, Claudia & Scarlett O'ferret