From:
Eleanor Kohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 14:47:51 +0000
I mentioned a short while ago that I had read that the villain in the movie
Fairy Tale: A True Story was named John Ferret.  On Friday, my daughters and
I went to see it.  (It was actually snowing here in northern NJ, awfully
early in the season...) The character, a newspaper reporter circa 1914, was
an early version of the present day paparazzi.  He clearly stated his name
at least 3 times.  I don't think this is good publicity for our similarly
named pets, but, of course, he isn't a ferret.

However, some of the other characters were actual REAL people, such as Harry
Houdini, and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.  I'd like to know if there actually was
a British reporter named Ferret.  Anyone out there know?  Anyone else catch
this movie yet?  It's rated PG-13, in case that matters and it was sorta
cute.

Eleanor Kohn
email: [log in to unmask]
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.