From:
daring_daisy_do <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 22:25:03 -0400
I love reading about all the funny and silliness our beloved ferts get up
too, please keep them coming.

One thing comes immediately to mind when I think of the Love Zoo Crew.
Nosferreteau, who came to us as a bad biter, he was so malnourished that
even with all the biting he had to be hand fed.  Now this was years ago,
I knew next to nothing!  I fed him babyfood from a small baby spoon, and
he of course laid on his back in my arms for this.  Now, whenever he
wants a treat or a scritch, he flops his big self over on his back to
beg!  LOL

Please check out our e-Bay auctions.  Both ferret and non-ferret related
items.  All proceeds are for the 16 ferts of The Love Zoo.  More toys are
in the making so they will be available again soon.

http://search.ebay.com/
_W0QQfrppZ200QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZdaringQ5fdaisyQ5fdo

Thank you for checking them out and hopefully bidding;)

Lynn Love