From:
Jessica Farris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 15:24:06 PDT
Okay, this is the last question, really!  When I asked what kind of cage
do people recomend, several said those funnel homes with all the tubes are
really good.  So, I got to looking and I found 3 kinds.  But, I have also
heard small ferrets can escape from Superpet cages.  That is who makes the
ferretrail funnel homes right?  So my question is, can they escape from ALL
the homes made by that company?  How exactly can they get out?  I would
hate for this to happen, so I want to be sure before I buy one.

PS= The cages are 3 story FerreTrail Fun-nel Home, 4 story FerreTrail
Fun-nel Home, and Deluxe Multi-Floor Ferret Home.

PPS= Why can't you use foods with by-products?  Do you know whats in hot
dogs or McDonalds chicken nuggets?  As long as I feed a good brand of food,
that should be okay right?