From:
dayna frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 20:27:01 -0700
Jim March reporting...

When I came down to help Dayna move plus act as the relief driver for the
trip to Tennessee, I knew it was gonna take a while.  Since I plan to head
that way myself in about 3-4 months, I figured I'd take Mikey and Hairy
Crumb with me to Dayna's place in LA, we'd add 'em to her bunch and then
she'd sit on them until I came back to collect them.

So we added my two to her current five in the biggest cage you've ever
seen...six feet tall, five main levels and small platforms in each give it
the floor space of an average bedroom.

Not only did my guys move in with zero squabbles, Hairy Crumb and one of the
smaller girls bonded so close it's unreal...one of the "beds" is a cloth
ball with an opening cut in it, barely big enough for two...and if they're
not together curled up asleep there, they're cuddling somewhere else or
playing together.  Love will find a way, I guess, alterations be durned.

Packing, sorting and organizing goods damaged in the collapse of the back
patio is taking a while and Dayna has been doing too much for weeks trying
to get ready for this move.  When I saw her six months ago, her knuckes,
wrists and finger joints were NOT swelled up to double normal size...well,
they are now.  That's on top of asthma, muscle cramps bad enough she can't
walk most mornings and other problems.

Flat out, we need help.  A dozen volunteers in the LA area would not be too
much, especially Wednesday, truck loading day.  We can't take it all with
us, there's all kinds of goods for sale cheap, call 805-251-2658 or Email
back to Dayna.  She can't type, so I'm sorta the "secretary" and I can't
access my Email so don't send to the jmarch mail account.

Thanx...our resources are going to be tight for this huge move, a bit of
garage-sale type cash would help but honestly a few strong backs for a day
would be even more valuable.

This is easily going to be the most epic move in critter history since
Noah...to be part, call or mail.  You'll tell your grandkids about THIS
scene.

dayna frazier/archivist-historian for Ferrets Anonymous...
Section Leader/Small Mammals Section in the KIDSPETS FORUM and Co-Section
Leader/Ferrets in the ANIMALS FORUM on Compuserve Information Service...

resident of...the Marvellous Menagerie Of Mirthful Mayhem   "MMOMM"

Want to see some of my fur family??  visit my home page at...
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2322/