Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:26:28 -0700
Hi to all my fellow ferret friends!

I wanted to thank all of you for the great information that so many of
you offered regarding the lesion on my ferret's abdomen. Kitty had his
sebaceous epithelioma removed successfully on Tuesday and is doing just
great today! He came through the surgery with flying colors and is
already back to his old self again. They are truly amazing little guys.

I really appreciated all the information that you gave me and
especially to Dr. Williams who offered his expertise in the matter.
It's great to know so many people care about these unique little
critters.

Thanks to all of you!
Linda Bowen