Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 22:39:54 -0400
Jerry is having her adrenal (and maybe insulinoma) surgery on Friday,
October 18.  We're very nervous, especially since this is our first
experience with ferret surgery.  Jerry was so sick two weeks ago that we
postponed the surgery.  She has done fairly well for the past two weeks,
thanks to syringe feedings with Fran Wiles' "Scooter Goo" recipe.  Dr.
Charles Weiss is the surgeon, so we know Jerry will be in good hands, but
we're scared anyway.

Ben and Jerry have been with us for nearly seven years.  They were our first
ferrets and have since been joined by three more.  Little Jerry is showing
her age but still likes to put her plastic lids back in their proper hiding
place.

We would appreciate your thoughts and prayers at noon today.

Clare and Bill Sebok