From:
Sharon Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:31:16 EST
Hi all.

I made a big batch of Bob C.'s Chicken Gravy and though Rocky ate some,
he didn't eat much.  As yummy as it looks, I have way to much for the
two of us.

Would anyone in the NYC area like a batch?  I hate to throw it out since
it had all those delicious ingredients, and work, but my freezer is too
small to hold much.

Please email me if you would like it.  I'd love to give it to a shelter,
if there's one nearby.

How about you, Bill G.?  I know where you work.
[Is that a threat ;-)  BIG]  [Let's try for a shelter though.  BIG]

Shron + Rocky "the world's finickiest ferret" (or maybe he read Bob C.'s
post and that is why he eats so little!!!!)  No need to restrict his diet;
he does it himself.  I've yet to find a food he really likes (except
fruit and treats, which are restricted).