Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 11:34:51 -0500
Hi all,

Time to delurk for a moment and add my own two cents on the old MF debate.
Of m four ferrets, only one, Percival, is an MF ferret.  Loki, Cricket and
Zoe came form smaller provate breeders.  Percival, is, by and far, the
healthiest, most well muscled and biggest of my four ferrets.  I see
absolutely no evidence when I look at him that MF ferrets are usually less
robust than ferrets obtained from other breeders and rescues.

Just wanted to add my $0.02.

Butch
Loki, Cricket, Zoe, Percival and the Rat Pack (Belle, Illyana and Tatiana)