From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1992 08:45:05 -0500
From Chere McCoy Founder Ferret Friends of Indian River County.
Three things:  I haven't heard from anyone considering where our
club might procure a certificate of Insurance for our upcoming
membership drive at the Vero Beach Mall in Vero Beach Florida.
We must make our deposit and have our certificate no later than
April 15, 1992 - can any one help us.

This is for Au Jennifer:  I called Sally at the AFA, she says
sshe and chip know you.  Please call Sally or Chip - tell them
chere relaid the message and you need help.  Also please keep
me abreast of the situation.  I need your phone number - if you
give it to Sally or Chip I will call you this weekend.

Ferret behavior.  I live in a large Manufactured home park (mobile homes)
and I take baby Sam walking around our lakes.  This time of year there
are many birds and they are constantly making their bird noises.  I
have noticed that when the noise is especially loud Sweet Sam will
flatten herself out on the ground and refuse to go any further.  Do
you suppose birds hunt or try to eat Ferrets?

[I don't imagine the birds you saw do.  Big hawks and owls might
if given an opportunity]