Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 02:24:45 -0400
Christmas time is almost here and everyone's getting ready to buy that
perfect gift for that special someone.  Well, before you start your
shopping, let me remind you that you can help make a fuzzy's Christmas a
happy one also by shopping with the Club Med Ferrets Online Store located
at www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets!  We have lots of NEW and EXCITING
products featuring the same great ferret art!  You can now purchase baby
accessories, school accessories, bags, mugs, clocks and so much more!  So
with all these neat gift ideas, how can you go wrong?

In light of the latest rescue operation in Oregon, your help is
desperately needed!  Most of us will be buying gifts for our friends and
family anyway, so why not make it mean that much more by shopping where
your money counts the most?  For more information contact Tara Radford
at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your support!
Shop with CMF; proceeds go to Ferret Shelters & Rescues!