From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:47:08 -0400
Of course, they are not rodents but the ferret got 2 out of 3 of the
1989 Oscars right: Dustin Hoffman and Rainman.

Hmmm, a new way to do market research? I'll have to Bcc someone I
know...

Ophelia wrote:
> Here's a clip from the old Johnny Carson show featuring a ferret!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANKazBdsd_0

I like the way the woman looked nervous at first but then seems to have
taken to the ferret and showed no fear. (I'll bets the handler let them
cuddle when returning the little sable guy to the top of the ramp.)

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: