Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 17:50:39 -0000
Hi der Sandee babee,

diz here dat wittle ole fuzzy wot diedy yesterday.  Where woz you?  Where
dat ole Wainbow Bwidge?  You been tewwin me dem ole porky pies?  Der aint
no Wainbow Bwidge here?  Ah bin wookin all de day wong but no, dere aint
nottin here no way.

A translation for the benefit of sane people on the list:-

This is the little ferret who died yesterday Where were you?  Where is the
Rainbow Bridge?  Have you been telling me lies?  There is no Rainbow Bridge
here.  I have been looking all day but there is nothing here.

I'm really looking forward to learning more of ferretspeak, it's opened a
whole new dimension to my life!

Betty