From:
Michelle Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 09:25:57 EST
Hello everyone.

I wanted to introduce myself and my two additions to our family.  My name is
Michelle, my SO's name is Bob, and our little kits are Tips (boy-sable w/
white toes) and Coco (girl - who I think is a chocolate).  Tips is 5 months
and Coco is 3 months.

I've pretty much been lurking and I've been trying to read everything on the
list, but whew, this list can generate some mail!!!

We got Tips on Christmas eve day and Coco two weeks later.  We read tons of
mags and books about them and ferret proofing etc etc.  But I wanted to get
on a mailing lists for help with them.  Wow, what an adventure ferrets are.
They are such lovable, funny, spastic little creatures.  We are just in love
with them.  They are truly spoiled here.

Well I'm looking forward to reading more stories and beginning to share some
of ours.

Take Care,

Michelle, Bob
Tips & Coco