From:
"Christopher D. Guinn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 1995 00:44:26 -0600
Mason,

> Any experiences between our fierce little carnivores and
> feathered friends

I hope I get the following story correct:

I heard a story (I think it's someone on the FML) relating to your
question.  This guy actually met his girlfriend in a pet store while
he was purchasing his new ferret.  She was the proud owner of a very
expensive (and dear to her) parrot.  They dated for a year and it
seemed as if the ferret had actually brought these two together.
It was a very happy pet/owner love story in the making! But...
one day they went away to do something and came back to the house
and found out the ferret had gotten out.  They also found a pile of
feathers and very very guilty looking suspect.

               !* BURP *!

The happy part:  The relationship is still intact.  :-)
The sad part:    The ferret that sparked the relationship
                 was kicked out. :-(

There's just no justice in this world is there?  I'm not sure if
it would have been the ferret leaving in my household!

-Chris