From:
Ferret McDuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 13:55:16 -0600
To shanon &/or mitch

Regarding your question about a Twin Cities Pet Fest, I believe you may be
referring to the Midwest Pet Fair.  It is held the first or second weekend
in May at the St.  Paul Civic Center.  It is the third largest all pets
event in the country and growing.  Last year there were over 600 exhibits
including an AFA sponsored ferret show and fun match events.  I don't think
the AFA is very heavily involved this year but the local group will be
putting on a ferret show of some kind.  For more information contact Katie
or Steve Loween at (612) 462-5597.

In past years it has been required for all ferrets entering the show hall
to have proof of current rabies and distemper vaccination in the owner's
posession.  I believe (and hope) that this is still the case.