From:
Trudi Casler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 22:23:55 EST
hi,

its blackheads...thats all...

its very very very simole to cure as long as you are diligent...and its not
exspensive either...

take an old worn toothbrush..go to the vet and get "sebolux"...its a
shampoo...take your ferret to the sink wet tail..take some of the shampoo
and put it on the toothbrush (not a lot cause it goes far) and scrub the
tail...alll the way around the tail...rinse..YOUR DONE!!!

do this twice a week...you wil find that it does go away...you dont need
to use anything else or do anything else...after doing this for a
month...you should be able to quit..if not do it once a week...

now here comes some advice:
my coco kept getting rat tail every year...other than that he was
healthy...last year he went in to get his shots and well he had asap
surgery for a lump that was on his right side..we all kept missing
it...anyway we had to put him down..he had adrenal disease...it was on
the vena cava..it was absolutely engulfing his organs..there was no way
to have detected it early...except: IE: he had rat tail every year...my
new vet has told me that he has been seeing alot of this lately...they get
rat tail and end up with adrenal...and thats there only symptom...strange
i know...but just watch your babies...cause it could be that also...

hey let me know what happens in a month..it will work...but of course if
the hair loss goes on..then have surgery...

the sebolux is like 10.00...not that much and will last for years...

sincerly,
trudi c